100+ beautiful mehendi designs


100+ Beautiful MEHENDI Designs
 
Mehendi is one of the most important things in Indian Tradition. No occasions can be performed without it specially weddings. Actually according to me we Indians really don't need any specific reason to apply beautiful mehendi on our hands or anywhere on the body. Earlier it was basically  just a part of our tradition but now it has become a new trend among us. Due to this people are taking more and more interest in creating new patterns and designs.
 
It is a great news for people like me, as I told mentioned you earlier that I love exploring new mehendi designs so I got some more. These designs are even more beautiful than then previous ones. I have searched even more from the last time to get these pictures from various resources. Last time I presented 60+ designs (Click here to see that post) but this time I have brought 100+ beautiful designs in one post. 
 
So, enjoy these beautiful Arabic, full hand, bridal, tattoo, traditional, modern design, foot design, single finger, finger designs, back tattoo etc... and many more patterns..... 
 
 


























 If you love to see beautiful things from various sources or even love to shop these kind of things then follow me on my FaceBook page "Amazon Lovers" for more beautiful and awesome things !!!






















 You will also love my FB page (Funny Offers )

































































Thank you so much for visiting !!!!!!! Love you all!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - "What Went Wrong - why he left me"

Ooo we are eating 100+ Parle Products!!!!

EARN MONEY FROM HOME WITHOUT INVESTMENT