50+ Delicious BRITANNIA Products


 
 
'Britannia' you might have heard about this brand for sure..... I am eating its products for so long now, you can also consider it from the very beginning of my life....  I have seen it getting big day by day from my own eyes..... The only product through which my love started for the company was 'Good day' but today it had given me a lot of delicious mouth-watering things to fall in love with......
I started my research with "Parle" which made me think that if we were not aware about all the "Parle" products we were eating regularly then it also made me think that we must definitely have no idea about all the products offered by 'Britannia'....... But we surely deserve to know about it.....
That's the reason I created this post..... So, enjoy them and if you haven't tasted any one of them specifically then go get them from the stores and have a bite......before it goes out of stock.....  



 
 

 



 
Not to mention that it is one of my favorites but I haven't tasted the 'green' one yet.... But I am really going to have a bite soon.... The other two of them are just amazing so I am sure that the third one will be awesome too....can't wait to taste it....
 
 
 
 
 


 
 Ooooo I really can't explain the taste of this one seriously..... I loved the taste of 50 - 50 then came 'the maska - chaska' and I was lost in its taste..... I was pretty sure that nothing can take its place or beat it in taste but I was again wrong. Here came the 'mathri - masti' which literally blew up my taste buds....and were amazingly tasty with tea or coffee......trust me.....
 


 
 

 
'Nutri-choice range is like a heath saver for me..... As my dad has some health problem for which he should maintain a diet and eat healthy things..... But unlike other elders he is also careless about what he eats..... So, I buy this ones for him to eat something tasty as well as healthy.... Those 'Ragi' ones are like now his favorites..... I am actually glad that he has now at least some healthy likings......which I can permit him to eat and enjoy..... 
 
 


 

 


 



 
 
 
Here come the soul - mates of tea....
 
 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 These 'Little Hearts' are the most favorites ones of my mother..... She loves to have a bite of them every now then..... We have it always in house.....

 
 


 
 

 
 


 





 



 




 Cakes are my personal favorites.... Whenever I have a heavy sweet craving then I just have some large bites of this..... Sometimes one full piece in one bite at a time.....Yes its true.... I am a big foodie when it comes to my favorites things..... And these cakes are definitely one of them....
 
 

 
 




 
 
 I haven't tasted this range of 'biscotti' yet but will love to grab it for sure.....soonnnn....



 
 
 Seriously honestly speaking I actually didn't have any idea that Britannia also sells breads... It was a real shock for me.....to see this series specially.....surely beyond my expectations......
 






 



 

 
Thank you so much for visiting !!!!! Love you all !!!
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - "What Went Wrong - why he left me"

Ooo we are eating 100+ Parle Products!!!!

EARN MONEY FROM HOME WITHOUT INVESTMENT