170+ Most Cutest kittens



170+ Most Cutest Kittens
 
I am a cat person. Kittens are like the most beautiful, cute, naughty creature by God in my eyes... I used to have 7 cats and kittens in my own house. But it is really sad that generally we people really don't care about the animals specially cats specifically in the local areas.... My cats were so intelligent that they never had stolen anything from any neighborhood but still neighboring people had problems with them. Just because I loved cats and had taken care of some of them, they used to put the blame on my cats, of everything wrong done by any other animal. Most of them even killed some of my cats.
My cats were my life and they were with me just because of the love and care they used to get from me and my family. But the others were trying to kill them all. One day all of them were gone and I stopped keeping cats in my house. I understood this that it is actually not a place where you can keep cats, love them or take care of them....  I have decided that when I will built a big house then I will start keeping them again with all the luxury they deserve..... As you have to agree that cats have natural attitude....that suits them completely..
In Foreign countries I have seen and heard so much about people who had left their loved ones, jobs or even houses to show the love for cats and keep them.... I feel so good when I see someone takes any step whether big or small, to show love or care for any animal specially cats......
Even after all this, my love for cats has not disappeared yet, I cant keep them but still I can at least show the love for them..... 
So, enjoy these 170+ most beautiful and cute kittens from the various sources. Love them and they will surely love you back....
 
 
 














 Other blog posts - Earn money from home without investment.






 My FB Pages - Amazon Lovers and Funny Offers .





























































































































































Thank you so much for visiting !!!!! Love you all !!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - "What Went Wrong - why he left me"

Ooo we are eating 100+ Parle Products!!!!

EARN MONEY FROM HOME WITHOUT INVESTMENT